- 05.06.2016CCH helps Chicago Department of Public Health launch Healthy Chicago 2.0
- 03.22.2016New Dissemination & Implementation Research Pilot Grants: Deadline April 22
- 03.21.2016View Slides from Mar 10 IPHAM Seminar "Jump Start Your Patient-Centered Outcome Research (PCOR) Project: Internal and External Funding Opportunities & Resources"
CCH's mission is to catalyze and support meaningful community and academic engagement across the research spectrum to improve health and health equity.
We offer a new vision for engaging communities and other stakeholders that will enable Feinberg to emerge rapidly as a national epicenter for research that improves the health and healthcare of Chicago and beyond. We facilitate community and population health research through:
- Partnership brokering and development
- Workshops, seminars, and team training
- Funding assistance
- Consultation, proposal review and support
- Patient and Stakeholder Engagement