- 12.01.2016View slides from "Strategies for Community & Stakeholder Engagement in Research"
- 11.18.2016Apply for Dissemination & Implementation Pilot Grants - Deadline 11/30
- 11.17.2016View recording from Darius Tandon's Manuscript Writing Presentation
CCH's mission is to catalyze and support meaningful community and academic engagement across the research spectrum to improve health and health equity.
We offer a new vision for engaging communities and other stakeholders that will enable Feinberg to emerge rapidly as a national epicenter for research that improves the health and healthcare of Chicago and beyond. We facilitate community and population health research through:
- Partnership brokering and development
- Workshops, seminars, and team training
- Funding assistance
- Consultation, proposal review and support
- Patient and Stakeholder Engagement