Focus of Work
Management of chronic pain (low back, neuropathic, cancer, myofascial). Management of acute postoperative pain. Regional anesthesia. Outcome measures in pain research. Safety and neuraxial and regional anesthesia (e.g. anticoagulation and regional anesthesia)
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Far Eastern University (1971)
- Internship: Saint Luke's Hospital (1971)
- Internship: Overlook Hospital, New Jersey (1973)
- Residency: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (1975)
- Fellowship: Brigham & Women's Hospital (1976)
- Board Certification: Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine
McGaw Pavilion Suite 1-201
240 E Huron
Chicago IL 60611
Visit Honorio T Benzon's Northwestern Scholars Profile to see the list of publications.