Read about the the tireless faculty and researchers who turn donor support into care and discovery. They are thriving thanks to our generous philanthropic partners.
- On July 13, Lori Ann Post, PhD, was formally invested as the Buehler Professor of Geriatric Medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- On June 22, Amani A. Fawzi, MD, was formally invested as the Cyrus Tang and Lee Jampol Professor of Ophthalmology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- Honoring a Beloved Physician, Teacher, and Leader: The Inaugural James L. Schroeder, MD, Memorial LectureOn May 18, members of the Feinberg community gathered to pay tribute to James L. Schroeder, MD, ’81 GME, longtime associate professor of Medicine in the Division of Rheumatology.
- On October 27 at The Peninsula Chicago, Daniela E. Matei, MD, was formally invested as the Diana, Princess of Wales Professor of Cancer Research.
- On October 19, Feinberg leadership gathered alongside the colleagues and friends of Dr. Charles Hogue Jr. to celebrate his formal investiture as the James E. Eckenhoff Professor of Anesthesiology.
All People Stories
- Oct 2016Roopal Vashi Kundu, MD, was formally invested as the Jacob R. Suker, MD, Professor of Medical Education on September 21 in a celebration at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago.