Read about the the tireless faculty and researchers who turn donor support into care and discovery. They are thriving thanks to our generous philanthropic partners.
- On January 17, Jennifer D. Wu, PhD, was invested as the Mary and Patrick Scanlan Professor during a formal ceremony at the Four Seasons Chicago.
- On November 2, nearly 100 Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine faculty came together to be honored for their generosity to the medical school. Representing nearly 60 departments, each of the evening’s guests has made a gift to the Faculty Campaign, a part of We Will. The Campaign for Northwestern Medicine, since the campaign’s launch in September 2014.
- On October 12, Peter Penzes, PhD, was formally invested as the Ruth and Evelyn Dunbar Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- On July 13, Lori Ann Post, PhD, was formally invested as the Buehler Professor of Geriatric Medicine at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
- On June 22, Amani A. Fawzi, MD, was formally invested as the Cyrus Tang and Lee Jampol Professor of Ophthalmology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
All People Stories
- Honoring a Beloved Physician, Teacher, and Leader: The Inaugural James L. Schroeder, MD, Memorial LectureJun 2017On May 18, members of the Feinberg community gathered to pay tribute to James L. Schroeder, MD, ’81 GME, longtime associate professor of Medicine in the Division of Rheumatology.