Read about the the tireless faculty and researchers who turn donor support into care and discovery. They are thriving thanks to our generous philanthropic partners.
- Honoring a Beloved Physician, Teacher, and Leader: The Inaugural James L. Schroeder, MD, Memorial LectureOn May 18, members of the Feinberg community gathered to pay tribute to James L. Schroeder, MD, ’81 GME, longtime associate professor of Medicine in the Division of Rheumatology.
- On October 27 at The Peninsula Chicago, Daniela E. Matei, MD, was formally invested as the Diana, Princess of Wales Professor of Cancer Research.
- On October 19, Feinberg leadership gathered alongside the colleagues and friends of Dr. Charles Hogue Jr. to celebrate his formal investiture as the James E. Eckenhoff Professor of Anesthesiology.
- Roopal Vashi Kundu, MD, was formally invested as the Jacob R. Suker, MD, Professor of Medical Education on September 21 in a celebration at the Ritz-Carlton Chicago.
- On June 29, Robert L. Vogelzang, MD, was invested as the Albert Nemcek Professor of Interventional Radiology Education at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.
All People Stories
- The Investiture of Dr. Kelly Michelson as the Julia and David Uihlein Professor of Bioethics and Medical HumanitiesJul 2016On June 24, Kelly N. Michelson, MD, MPH, was formally invested as the Julia and David Uihlein Professor of Bioethics and Medical Humanities at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine.