We're grateful to have many community partners who help us promote health through research and education.
- Clinical trials: Our investigators conduct approximately 4,500 trials each year, giving more than 50,000 local patients and volunteers the opportunity to improve their health and help advance science
- Buehler Center for Health Policy and Economics: Promotes new research in health policy and economics and works closely with many of our community partners
- Center for Community Health: Works with more than 200 community organizations and community primary care practices and connects scientists to funding and support services for community health studies
- Center for Health Information Partnerships: Dedicated to providing information-driven health for all, with an emphasis on data analysis and collection
- Center for Primary Care Innovation: Aims to improve the health of our community by developing novel methods to transform primary care clinical practice, education and research
- Adolescent Medicine Team: Trains schools on gender-inclusive practices
- Center for Childhood Resilience: Trains school and community clinicians and staff to better support children with mental health issues
- Chicago Cardiac Arrest Resuscitation Education Service: Raises awareness of the importance of bystander CPR and AED use and educates people on how to do both
- Consortium to Lower Obesity in Chicago Children: Supports public schools in their efforts to achieve Healthy CPS designations
- Community Volunteer Corps: Trains volunteers to share health information at neighborhood festivals and health fairs
- Strengthening Chicago's Youth: Shares violence prevention information
Find out more about the many ways Northwestern University is working to build stronger communities in both Evanston and Chicago through the University’s Community Relations page.
We know that caring for our communities means not only thinking
Make a Gift
Support our partnership programs.