ANNOUNCEMENT: Faculty Positions in the Center for Healthcare Studies
The Center for Healthcare Studies (CHS) studies problems in our healthcare system and develops and tests strategies to improve care, including how healthcare and public health systems can work together to addresses major population health problems. CHS leads efforts in health services research, quality measurement, quality improvement, use of informatics to improve public health and health care, team-based care, safety, and strategies to improve the efficiency of care delivery.
The center’s areas of research and expertise are:
- Health Equity
- Health Policy and Implementation
- Maternal and Child Health
- Chronic Disease Care and Outcomes
- Health Economics
- Healthcare Quality and Patient Safety
- Stroke Quality and Outcomes Research Enterprise (SQORE)
- Surgical Outcomes and Quality Improvement
Learn more about the research they do via the Center for Healthcare Studies website.
633 N. St. Clair
Chicago, IL 60611
See CHS' latest brochure
Jane L Holl, MD/MPH
In the media...
Founded: 1978For more information, click here to visit main center page.