Alumni Services (MD degree only)
This office may not process alumni document requests for dental, nursing or physical therapy degrees.
The Office of Registration and Records is happy to assist our graduates with the following requests. Please note that all documents are processed within three (3) business days of receipt. Due to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) policy, document requests cannot be emailed unless an electronic signature is used. All other requests must be mailed, faxed or personally submitted. For information regarding the laws governing the disclosure of student records, please see the Feinberg School of Medicine Access to Student Records in the student handbook. With the exception of a replacement diploma, there is no cost to any of the services listed below. Documents can be sent out to designated locations or picked up in the Office of Medical Education.
- Request official transcripts
- Request a copy of your Dean's letter
- State licensing verification
- MSPE Letter
- Copy of your diploma (class of 1988 and on)
State Licensing Verification
- Fill out the alumni request form.
- Attach the State Licensing form to the above alumni request form or drop it off in person at the Registrar's office.
Alumni must work with the Evanston Registrar's Office to get a replacement diploma.
Information outlining the process and fees associated with order a replacement diploma can be found on the Evanston Registrar's web page.