Now accepting applications for the 2021-2023 fellowship. We participate in the SF Match and welcome applications that meet the requirements listed below. Should you have any questions please email us at anytime.
- Applicants are required to have completed their surgical residency in the United States or have ECFMG certification
- Applicants will need to have passed their USMLE Step 3 exam
Please send your application via SF Match.
Additional materials not already included in the Match Application may be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Personal statement
- GME Application
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of official USMLE scores
- 3 letters of recommendation from senior faculty (addressed to Transplant Surgery Program Director)
Comprehensive Transplant Center
676 N. Saint Clair, Suite 1900
Chicago, IL 60611