This interactive Research Map provides a virtual way for scientists to connect with other Northwestern-affiliated investigators who have published articles on topics related to Integrative Medicine (IM).
Some tips for using the research network map:
* Click or double-tap a name in the map to view an individual’s list of publications in the right column.
* Lines connecting individual names indicate co-authorship.
* Use your mouse wheel, trackpad scrollbar, or pinch and zoom within the map to zoom in or out.
* Click on the boxes on the left to narrow down the map to specific topics of interest.
* See here for terms used to curate articles from PubMed and Northwestern Scholars databases.