Read the latest news from Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at Northwestern University, as well as discoveries from the field of integrative medicine.
- Dr. Cheung's research on friends as 'emotional specialists' was featured in this piece.01.23.2018
- WGN TV turns to Osher director Dr. Melinda Ring to "weigh in" on whether popular consumer nutrigenomic testing can actually help people lose weight by identifying a personalized diet plan based on your genes. Watch the clip for insight into this hot topic in weight loss and nutrition!11.16.2017
- Our late fall newsletter rich with mind body tips and learning links! If you'd like to receive directly to your email inbox every few months please add your contact info by opening the newsletter and using the link at the bottom "Sign up to receive our future emails."11.14.2017
- Dr. Ring provides insight on meditation for a recent article in the Chicago Tribune.09.19.2017
- David Victorson, PhD, Associate Professor of Medical Social at Northwestern Fineberg School of Medicine (Consortium Member), was interviewed by Present Moment: Mindfulness Practice and Science in a dialogue about contemporary mindfulness programs, teachings, practice, and scientific study.05.09.2017