MSTP College Mentors
College Mentors attend many of the MSTP College Curriculum sessions and provide advice and guidance for the MSTP College students. They are also available to help students with other educational issues, including guiding our students in the choice of labs for research rotation. College Mentors will also be involved in social activities of the colleges.
- Associate Professor of Dermatology (Medical Dermatology) and Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Professor of Radiology (Basic and Translational Radiology Research) and McCormick School of Engineering
- Assistant Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary and Critical Care) and Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Professor of Medicine (Pulmonary and Critical Care) and Cell and Developmental Biology
- Professor of Pathology (Experimental Pathology)/Neurological Surgery and Pathology (Neuropathology)