Community. Mentorship. Growth.
We are committed to enhancing the recruitment, retention and promotion of underrepresented minority (URM) faculty through mentorship, professional development, and networking at Feinberg.
- Build mentorship pipeline programs for junior URM faculty
- Build a knowledge-based culture of inclusion at Northwestern Feinberg School of Medicine
- Develop meaningful, data-driven, and feasible diversity and inclusion goals across Northwestern Medicine
- Promote education, leadership and professional development
- Increase the number of URM faculty (via both recruitment and retention)
- Diversify our physician workforce to create an inclusive environment to counteract potential subconscious bias
- Help in recruitment efforts across all departments of URM faculty