Conference Room Reservations
The Department of Microbiology-Immunology (M-I) conference rooms include Searle 3-442 and Tarry 6-712. Reservations are managed with the FSM Online Room Reservation Request (VEMS) system. Cynthia Naugles receives, reviews, and approves requests for conference room space.
Conference Room Hours and Room Use
- If you regularly book space for M-I meetings or seminars, please contact Cynthia Naugles to request a VEMS account. (If you have an existing VEMS account and want the M-I rooms added to your account, please notify Cynthia.)
- For one-time conference room requests, please fill out and submit this form.
- Conference room hours are from 7:00am - 7:00pm Monday through Friday.
- The conference rooms are accessible without a key during work hours; if your meeting is before/after business hours, you will need to obtain a key from Cynthia the day before your reservation.
Conference Room Features
- Tarry 6-712 — Podium, White Board, Chalkboard, Projection Screen, Digital Projector, Wired Data Port, Wireless Internet (NU Network)
- Searle 3-442 — White Board, TV/Monitor, Wired Data Port, Wireless Internet (NU Network)
Set-up and Clean-Up
The event coordinator is responsible for any set-up and clean-up required and sufficient time should be included in the original reservation request.
Please notify Cynthia of any room cancellations as quickly as possible so the space can be utilized by others as needed.
NUFS Chart Strings
Use of Tarry 6-712 and Searle 3-442 is free of charge. However, all reservation requests must include a complete NUFS chart string, with five digit account code, in order for a space request to be processed; please use 110-5103000, with account code 76725 as the default chart string for all reservations.
Department Seminar Scheduling
To view the Department Seminar Series calendar for internal scheduling purposes, please see the Sharepoint Scheduling Calendar.
Department Seminars & Events
View the Seminars & Events page for scheduled Microbiology-Immunology events, including the Seminar Series, Virology Club, Bacteriology Journal Club, Immunology Journal Club, and Virology Journal Club.
If you are scheduling a public event outside of one of our official department-sponsored series, please ask Cynthia Naugles to add the event to PlanIt Purple, the Northwestern University-wide calendar of events, or add the event to PlanIt Purple yourself as appropriate.