Hara Levy, MD, MMSc
Focus of Work
My research is dedicated to characterizing the relationships among environmental and genetic factors that modify CF lung-disease severity and that predict clinical course and therapeutic response.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MS: Stanford University, Biological science (1986)
- MD: Medical College of Wisconsin (1991)
- MMSc: Harvard Medical School, Medical Science (2003)
- Internship: Medical College of Wisconsin, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics (1992)
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin, Internal Medicine & Pediatrics (1996)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Pediatrics Cardiology (1997)
- Fellowship: Children's Hospital Medical Center, Boston, MA, Pulmonary Medicine (2001)
Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago Box 43
225 E Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611