Rintaro Hashizume, MD, PhD
Focus of Work
Dr. Hashizume's primary research interests in understanding of the molecular mechanisms, that affect the aggressive/ invasive biological behavior of pediatric malignant glioma and would accordingly reveal potential therapeutic targets for glioma therapy.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: St. Marianna University (1990)
- PhD: St. Marianna University, Clinical Pathology (1996)
- Residency: St. Marianna University, Surgery (1992)
- Residency: St. Marianna University, Chief Medical Resident (1997)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Biochemistry (1999)
Tarry Building Room 2-709
300 E Superior
Chicago IL 60611