COVID-19 Testing Details: Set Up Your Color Profile
Required Testing for Students in Feinberg Clincal Programs
You are required to have your first negative test before you begin attending classes or other activities on campus in January 2021.
Students are not required to test if they have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days.
Staff and Non-Clinical Faculty Testing
Most testing during the first week of January is focused on students who are returning to campus, but there are some faculty and staff appointments available for those required to return to onsite work.
You should not test if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days.
Instructions for All
Before You Arrive for Your First Test
- Create a profile with our new partner, Color, now. You must create your account before arriving for your appointment.
- Book your testing appointment using the “Evanston/Chicago Graduate” slots.
- Watch this 1 minute video from Northwestern and this 2 minute video from Color, which will give you a good understanding of what to expect during your test.
When You Arrive for Your First Test
- Come to 345 E. Superior St. (Chicago) at the time of your scheduled test.
- Make sure you have your NetID when you check-in.
- If you have one, bring a smartphone, iPad or laptop with you to activate your testing kit onsite. If you do not have access to your own device, there will be one shared station available at the Superior site.
- You will activate your kit, collect your sample and drop it off in about 15-30 minutes.
Additional pick-up and drop-off testing locations will open in the next two weeks after most of our community is familiar with the new Color process. If you have questions, please contact NU-COVID-Testing-Support@northwestern.edu.Back to top