Food Allergy Education for Early Childhood Professionals
This FREE online training hosted by FARE, the Center for Food Allergy and Asthma Research at Northwestern University, and Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital is appropriate for all adults working with young children in any setting. It provides necessary information, strategies, and resources to address food allergies in early childhood spaces. CE credit is available for early childhood professionals.
It’s easy to enroll!
- Go to: http://www.foodallergyacademy.org/
- Click “Register for Account” (if you are a new user) to create a free account.
- In the search box enter the word “STOP”
- Select the training “STOP. LOOK. ASK. GO: Food Allergy Education for Early Childhood Professionals”
- 2.0 EI credential hours for Illinois Early Intervention Training Program (EITP) providers (1.0 for working with families and 1.0 for atypical development)
- 2.0 professional development hours for Gateways to Opportunity Registry-Approved early care and education professionals in Illinois
- 2.0 CE credits for early intervention providers in Georgia and Texas
- 3.0 professional development hours for the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) through the Council on Teacher Education (CoTE) at the University of Illinois
- 4.0 contact hours for Certified Family Life Educators (CFLE) from the National Council on Family Relations
- Certificate of Completion option for general use and possibleuse with other states’ credential/licensing agencies