Global Food Allergy Prevention Summit 2023
JULY 6-9, 2023 in CHICAGO, IL
CFAAR invites clinicians, researchers, scientists, key thought leaders, and industry partners to join a unique and collaborative opportunity focusing on food allergy and related atopic disease prevention.
We look forward to facilitating conversations surrounding the state of food allergy prevention, and moving research from bench to bedside. Check out our summit website.
Early bird registration is now open!
Key Topics: View the full agenda
- Maternal diet and breastfeeding practices
- Early food introduction and diet diversity
- Immune development
- Microbiome and epithelial barriers structure and function
- Genetics and epigenetics
- Metabolomics and transcriptomics
- Secondary prevention through early treatment
Rolling deadline. Sponsor logos will be added to the GFAPS website end of January 2023. Artwork due by April 28, 2023.
For more information on how to sponsor GFAPS 2023, please contact: Emily Ashner at email@example.com.
- Hyatt Centric Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Thu, Jul 6, 2023 - Sun, Jul 9, 2023
- Group code: G-FAAR