At a minimum, applicants must have an undergraduate degree and at least three years of work experience in a healthcare setting. To apply, complete and submit The Graduate School online application offered through CollegeNET and all of the supporting documents listed below.
Please use the following program codes as applicable:
- H02MS (Master of Science)
- H02ND (Certificate and Faculty Development Programs)
Please select summer as the admission term.
Please upload all of the following directly to CollegeNET when submitting your application:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Your most recent graduate entrance exam test score (GRE, GMAT, MCAT, LSAT or MAT; contact us to determine applicability of other test scores); this requirement may be waived for candidates with a graduate degree
- One set of transcripts from each postsecondary institution attended (including all courses taken, grades received and, if applicable, degree earned)
- CV or resume
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample (provide a description of one key issue in healthcare quality or patient safety and discuss possible solutions; responses should be no more than 750 words)
Student visas cannot be issued to international students as the programs in Healthcare Quality & Patient Safety are part-time programs and therefore ineligible to issue student visas. International students who have a valid student visa are eligible to apply.
For more information, please contact our student recruitment specialist, Meetal Acharya, at 312-636-5781. Please email or text her to arrange a call-back time.
Back to top