Patient & Family Assistance Fund
Generous friends and family members at the Malnati Brain Tumor Institute have created the Patient and Family Assistance Fund to provide supportive services for patients who have brain tumors.
This fund helps ease the financial burden of cancer treatment so our patients can focus on healing and spending quality time with their families and friends.
When you donate to the Malnati Brain Tumor Institute, you can direct your gift to the Patient and Family Assistance Fund by selecting that option.
How You Can Contribute
- $1,000: 40 hours assistance from a private duty caregiver
- $800: One Cobra insurance payment
- $500: One assistive mobility device, such as a wheelchair
- $100: One night of housing near the hospital for a patient's family
- $50: One co-pay for prescription medication