Read the latest news from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s Asher Center for the Study and Treatment of Depressive Disorders. The links below take you to articles where you can learn more about our faculty’s latest achievements, awards, and honors.
- Dr. Gollan presenting webinar - Using Behavioral Activation Treatment to Treat Perinatal Mood Disorders
- Dr. Dorothy Sit's article "Adjunctive Bright Light Therapy for Bipolar Depression: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial
- Fellowship Position in Perinatal and Women’s Mental Health Asher Center
- Dr. Jackie Gollan's research was featured as the CE article in the Illinois Psychological Association's Newsletter, 'The Illinois Psychologist' (Winter Edition).
- Dr. Burnett-Zeigler on The Strong and Stressed Black Woman
- Join us at the Obstetric-Fetal Pharmacology Conference
- Dr. Crystal Clark on reducing mental health stigma to decrease risk for suicide
- Elizabeth Waldron and Dr. Inger Burnett-Zeigler - A Systematic Review of the Demographic Characteristics of Participants in US-Based Randomized Controlled Trials of Mindfulness-Based interventions
- Treating Perinatal Mood Disorders Using Behavioral Activation Psychotherapy by Dr. Jackie Gollan