Feinberg students are required to abide by the following policy regarding the use of cadavers and human body parts for educational and research purposes: https://www.feinberg.northwestern.edu/compliance/docs/use_of_cadavers_and_body_parts.pdf
Students will maintain a professional environment in the Anatomy Lab at all times. Students are expected to follow the below guidelines:
- Treat the cadavers with respect, as if they were a loved one from your own family.
- No photographs in the lab.
- No food in the lab.
- Keep your dissection areas clean.
- Lab clothes should be professional, dignified, and protective. The disposable lab coats are mandatory.
- No visitors (outside of participants in formal approved FSM mentorship programs) are allowed in the anatomy lab to preserve the dignity and respect we have for the donors
Last Updated: 1/28/2019