Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine partners with individuals and organizations that have values and passions similar to our own. These stories showcase Feinberg’s work with these people.
- Recently, our team at Feinberg had the opportunity to visit with Irene Pritzker, co-founder, president, and chief executive officer the IDP Foundation, Inc., to learn more about her history of generous philanthropy across Northwestern Medicine.
- On May 4, members of the George M. Eisenberg Foundation for Charities gathered with Feinberg leadership to celebrate the naming of the George M. Eisenberg Gallery.
- The Les Turner ALS Foundation, a 30+ year philanthropic partner of Feinberg, held its annual “Hope Through Caring” Gala on February 24 at the Loews Hotel.
- On December 21, board members of The H Foundation presented Dr. Leonidas C. Platanias with their largest contribution yet to support the Lurie Cancer Center.
- On October 23, Barbara and Bruce Jacobson, co-founders of Campaign 2 Save Lives, presented Jessica Altman, MD, and Olga Frankfurt, MD, co-directors of the Leukemia Translational Research Program (LTRP), with a check for $30,000 to further their research, patient treatment, and care.
All Partners Stories
- JanAnn Suker Potter ’82 and Stephen N. Potter, ’82 MBA, have been supporting areas across Northwestern since the mid-1980s, when they made their first gift of $150 to support scholarships. In January 2017, the couple documented a $1 million bequest to benefit the Jacob R. Suker, MD, Professorship in Medical Education at Feinberg.