The paths between discoveries and new treatments can be shortened with the help of philanthropy. Your gifts help transform basic research into clinical trials, promise into progress, and medical research into treatments and cures.
The future of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine is bright thanks to donor giving. Learn about how donor support is contributing to the future of Feinberg educational opportunities, research facilities, and breakthroughs in patient care.
- May 2019During the inaugural Discover Feinberg lecture, three world-class investigators from the medical school discussed the incredible potential of precision medicine to improve the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- May 2019Members of the Nathan Smith Davis Society—a group of over 2,000 medical alumni, faculty, friends, and staff members—braved April snow for a reception celebrating their commitment to the medical school.
- May 2019Medical student scholars and leadership at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine expressed their gratitude to generous alumni, faculty, and friends who support scholarships at the annual Commitment to Scholarships Luncheon.
- Nov 2018On November 14, the Campaign for the Institute for Global Health gained momentum with an event at the Pierre Hotel in New York.
- Nov 2018On October 10, supporters and friends gathered at a Legacy Gifts breakfast hosted by Feinberg to learn about planned giving and the powerful benefits of these commitments for the donor, as well as the medical school as a beneficiary of such generosity.
- Oct 2018On October 4, Northwestern hosted more than 100 Northwestern University alumni at a reception and dinner at the May Fair Hotel in London.
- Oct 2018On September 26, more than 310—the largest group in the event’s history—gathered for the 11th Annual Global Health Initiative (GHI) Benefit Dinner.
- Aug 2018On July 28, more than 1,000 friends and supporters of The H Foundation came together at Chicago’s Navy Pier for Goombay Bash, an annual event to raise funds in support of breakthrough cancer research at the Lurie Cancer Center.
- Jun 2018More than 150 supporters of Campaign 2 Save Lives gathered on May 16 to raise funds for the Leukemia Translational Research Program.
- May 2018On May 11, more than 450 friends and supporters gathered for the annual Minds Matter Benefit Dinner to raise funds for the Lou and Jean Malnati Brain Tumor Institute.