Faculty and Business Plan Database
The Faculty Database is Feinberg's system of record for managing faculty appointments. It contains a module called the Business Plan Database that is used to manage recruitment.
Use this module to:
- Look up records of individual faculty to view their current appointment and appointment history.
- Track the status of pending faculty appointment paperwork that has been submitted to the Faculty Affairs Office.
- View your full faculty roster or run custom reports by applying filters to look at sub-groups of your faculty.
- Access standard reports set up by the school (e.g., duration in current faculty rank).
The business plan database is used to manage faculty recruitment:
- Submit pre-search requests to obtain approval to conduct a faculty search for a full-time Clinician-Educator, Investigator, or Team Scientist, which is required before a faculty search becomes visible in the Faculty Recruiting System
- Submit drafts of faculty offer letters to the Dean's office for approval prior to extending an offer to a candidate.
- Prepare your annual faculty hiring plan.