Focus of Work
My research interests lie in the area of uterine leiomyomas (fibroids) primarily. I conduct molecular studies on these tumors in an effort to understand how they are initiated and how they grow. My clinical interests are infertility, fibroids, and patient education/communication.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Harvard University (2001)
- MSCI: Northwestern University (2008)
- Residency: Brigham & Women's Hospital (2005)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, McGaw Medical Center (Northwestern Memorial Hospital) (2008)
- Board Certification: Obstetrics & Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
Robert H Lurie Medical Research Center Room 4-250
303 E Superior
Chicago IL 60611