Focus of Work
My research has focused on the application of pharmacokinetics and drug metabolism to problems in clinical pharmacology. When at NIH I also established an interest in the development and proper use of biomarkers in drug development.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Cornell University Medical College (1963)
- Internship: Massachusetts General Hospital, Medicine (1964)
- Residency: Massachusetts General Hospital, Medicine (1965)
- Residency: Passavant Memorial Hospital, Medicine (1968)
- Fellowship: University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Clinical Pharmacology (1969)
Searle Building Room Room 8-510
320 E Superior
Chicago IL 60611