Bringing professional experiences in both academia and industry, Corporate Relations looks to connect faculty members with opportunities that make sense and propel the individual’s research in the desired direction. Services available to Feinberg faculty include:
- Aligning faculty research goals with a corporation’s objectives
- Navigating sponsored research opportunities and industry relationships
- Assisting in start-up opportunities; encouraging entrepreneurial spirit
- Offering guidance in managing intellectual property
Additional University Resources
Innovation and New Ventures Office (INVO)
INVO manages Northwestern University's invention disclosure, assessment, patenting, and new start-up company licensing.
Your faculty profile can let potential collaborators – including those in the corporate environment – learn about your research interests and current work. When editing your profile via the web-based, secure platform, please take time to complete the following fields that will be reflected within the Interests section of your profile:
- Description of Interests: Describe your expertise and focus of research; should be less than 200 characters with a focus on current work and priorities, not your education or past interests
- Interest (Keywords): This field is a compilation of chosen interests in alphabetical order, with no option to prioritize
For more information about how faculty can benefit from Corporate Relations services, contact Jeff Masters.
Jeff Masters, Ph.D.
Senior Director, Corporate Partnerships & Business Development
Terry Nakagawa, Ph.D.
Director, Corporate Partnerships & Business Development
Senior Associate Director, Foundation Relations