We are here to help. Fill out newsletter request form after you've done the following:
- Make a draft of your newsletter. Mail Chimp has some great style guide and tips for email newsletters.
- Be prepared to answer questions about audience, newsletter title, frequency and delivery method.
- Choose a newsletter tool.
Newsletter Request Form
What We Provide
- We will provide you with a couple of branded graphic header options, using the information you share with us on the form.
- We'll share recommendations for fonts and colors that are in line with the Feinberg brand and best practices for newsletter content.
We recommend these tools for email newsletters:
Free for those with a Northwestern University netID. You create an online, interactive newsletter, then share a link to the Spark newsletter via email.
- Select “Log in with school account,” and you’ll be promoted to enter your Northwestern email address.
- While entering your credentials, you may be prompt to either select a “Adobe ID” or an “Enterprise ID.”
- Select “Enterprise ID,” and you should be redirected to enter your netID and password.
Visit the Adobe Spark site and view a sample Adobe Spark newsletter.
Mailchimp or Constant Contact
You will need to set up your own account for these services, which may cost money, depending on your email frequency and number of recipients. Have a list of emails prepared. Both services track how many recipients opened the email.