The medical school has digital monitors throughout its Chicago campus to provide faculty, staff and students with timely and informative content, such as news and weather.
When you add your event to the medical school calendar by filling out the form below, it'll also be added to these digital monitor feeds. Up to three calendar entries will be selected weekly to appear as full-screen slides.
Entries must meet these requirements:
- The “Title” field must include the specific title of the talk.
- Titles should not be in all-caps.
- Titles should not be submitted with “TBA” or “TBD,” nor with any other incomplete information.
- Requests must be submitted two weeks prior to the event date to allow for production and approval.
- Winter Recess 2020: the last day to submit an event for inclusion on the digital signage is December 18, 2020. Any requests recieved after that date will be addressed on or after January 4, 2021.