Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) refers to steps you can take to improve your site's placement on search engine results pages. About 40 to 50 percent of users click on the first entries given in a search engine results page, so being high on that first page of results should be a priority.
How We Help
We take SEO into account at every phase of your project by doing the following:
- Understand competition’s content and what is and isn’t working
- Develop simplified navigation based on your goals and audience needs
- Create URLs that include keywords built from a simplified directory structure
- Provide content strategy, templates and one-on-one assistance
- All Feinberg sites are built in a responsive template, meaning the site layout will optimize for any device
What You Can Do
Search engine optimization, like the web, is a living thing, and you will have to continue to regularly tend to the content after its initial publication. Continue to develop content that is informative, succinct and scannable, and you will attract the attention (search engine and human) that you desire.
- Page Structure
How you format your content has a major impact on readability and SEO.
- SEO Planning
Get tips on how to get started
- SEO Execution
Review the steps to implement SEO best practices.
Both pages refer to improving your rankings organically, versus through paid search.