Prior to submission of an application to the Northwestern Undergraduate Premedical Scholars Program, interested students who have met admission requirements should:
- Fully familiarize yourself with the Feinberg School of Medicine's medical curriculum and features of the school by visiting: http://www.feinberg.northwestern.edu/md-education/.
- Explore fully the extent of their motivation towards a career in medicine, also seek advice from their premedical adviser and their college adviser on whether the Feinberg program is a good fit for them and, subsequently, determine their commitment to a binding Feinberg attendance decision.
- Meet with a premedical adviser in Health Professions Advising for assistance in evaluating their completed academic course of study and extra-academic activities for NUPSP application. (for an appointment, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The NUPSP application deadline is December 19, 2018
- The NUPSP interview date is February 6, 2019
The application and directions are now available.
See the application directions for full information: NUPSP 2019 Application (Word doc).