Prior to submission of an application to the Northwestern Undergraduate Premedical Scholars Program, interested students who have met admission requirements should:
- Fully familiarize yourself with the Feinberg School of Medicine's medical curriculum and features of the school by visiting: http://www.feinberg.northwestern.edu/md-education/.
- Explore fully the extent of their motivation towards a career in medicine. Also seek advice from your premedical adviser and your college adviser on whether the Feinberg program is a good fit for you and, subsequently, determine your commitment to a binding Feinberg attendance decision.
- Meet with a premedical advisor in Health Professions Advising for assistance in evaluating your completed academic course of study and extra-academic activities for the NUPSP application. If you do not already have an assigned pre-health advisor, email firstname.lastname@example.org to be assigned an advisor and schedule an appointment.
- NUPSP Deadlines:
- Monday, 12/16/19: NUPSP Application & Picture
- Friday, 1/10/20: Letters of Recommendation & NU Transcript
- The NUPSP interview date is Wednesday, 2/5/20.
Please see the application and directions for full information: Cycle 2020 NUPSP Application.