For the number of students admitted into the program each year, NUPSP offers...
- Early assured MD acceptance to the Feinberg School of Medicine.
- A wide range of pre-professional experiences at the Feinberg School, including research opportunities, classroom exposure, and activities with current medical students.
- Encouragement and support for personal engagement in extra-academic exploration and activities during the academic year after acceptance and prior to medical school entry.
- Students are accepted during their 3rd undergraduate year for matriculation into the Feinberg School after their 4th or senior year.
- A path to the following combined degree programs offered by the Feinberg School:
- Submission of only one medical school application (to the Feinberg School of Medicine).
- Exemption from taking the MCAT examination.
A Day in a Doctor's Shoes from Northwestern News on Vimeo. Physician shadowing program offers undergrads valuable experience.