How to Apply for the Transplant Surgery Scientist Training Grant (T32)
For consideration please send the materials listed below by e-mail to the CTC (CTC@northwestern.edu). Please contact us with any questions you may have about the application process.
1) Cover Page: Should include trainee’s name, advisor’s name, trainee’s graduate program and/or department, and the project title.
2) Research Plan: One page description of the trainee’s research project as it relates to transplantation.
3) Career Goals Summary: Description of how the research project relates to the candidate’s career goals and to advancing the field of Transplant Surgery and transplant-related research. (1 page maximum)
4) Biosketch / CV of applicant and research advisor(s), including publications.
5) Two Letters of Recommendation: One should be from the PhD thesis advisor or from fellowship/residency program director and one from another clinical or research mentor who is very well acquainted with the trainee.
Please include your preferred contact information (e-mail, phone, pager).
Determination of selected Grant Trainee will be made during Executive Committee meetings where applicants will be asked to present their research proposals.
For more information about the program, contact:
NUTORC track – Daniela Ladner, MD, MPH email@example.com
NUCTRIBE tract – Jason Wertheim, MD, PhD firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application, documents, or questions to the CTC via e-mail, US Mail, or fax to 866-485-9212.
Comprehensive Transplant Center
676 N. Saint Clair
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds and those with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.