Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s Comprehensive Transplant Center regularly publishes a center newsletter to celebrate the collaborations, research successes, and discoveries of our faculty and fellows. It is a great supplemental to our website information for greater detail on highlighted initiatives.
Access past issues (in Adobe PDF format) via the archive, organized by year, below.
- January 2015Access and Allocation
- March 2015A Model for Liver Tissue Engineering
- April 2015RAPID: Real – time Analytics and Process Improvement Dashboard
- June 2015Islet Cell Transplantation
- July 2015The Evolution of an Academic Research Organization within the CTC
- August 2015The Biorepository Core at the Comprehensive Transplant Center
- September 2015The Northwestern Lung Transplant Program
- October 2015Summer Student Immersion Program
- March 2013Spotlight on the Histocompatibility Core
- April 2013NUTORC Update; feature on Michael S. Wolf, PhD, MPH, and his research in health literacy and medication safety and adherence
- May 2013Spotlight on the Chicago Transplant Ethics Consortium
- August 2013Review of the 2013 American Transplant Congress
- September 2013Spotlight on Transplant and Immunocompromised Host Infectious Diseases Research at Northwestern University
- October 2013Update on the Program in Therapeutic Cell Transfer for Transplant Tolerance
Find more news from Feinberg’s Comprehensive Transplant Center via our News section.