Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s Comprehensive Transplant Center regularly publishes a center newsletter to celebrate the collaborations, research successes, and discoveries of our faculty and fellows. It is a great supplemental to our website information for greater detail on highlighted initiatives.
Access past issues (in Adobe PDF format) via the archive, organized by year, below.
- February 2018T32 Research Projects
- January 2017Transplant Endowment Fund Pilot Grants
- February 2017The Microsurgery Core
- March 2017Islet Transplant Update & Biologics License Application (BLA)
- July 2017
End of Academic Year 2016-17 Transplant Surgery Scientist Training Program (TSSTP) Project Descriptions
- August 2017The CTC Biorepository and Bioinformatics Core
- September 2017CTC Fellowships
- January 2015Access and Allocation
- March 2015A Model for Liver Tissue Engineering
- April 2015RAPID: Real – time Analytics and Process Improvement Dashboard
- June 2015Islet Cell Transplantation
- July 2015The Evolution of an Academic Research Organization within the CTC
- August 2015The Biorepository Core at the Comprehensive Transplant Center
- September 2015The Northwestern Lung Transplant Program
- October 2015Summer Student Immersion Program
Find more news from Feinberg’s Comprehensive Transplant Center via our News section.