Northwestern Simulation and Feinberg's Department of Medical Education sponsor a Innovations Pilot Grant on a semi-annual basis. This grant provides individual or group recipients the opportunity to develop a single, small proof-of-concept physical model (no virtual reality) worth up to $1,000 of lab services within the six-month grant time period.
In conjunction with our mission to improve cognitive, technical and professional skills of healthcare providers, we provide this grant to engage faculty by supporting research and educational needs.
Submission deadline: May 11, 2018
Award notification: June 8, 2018
Award start date: June 11, 2018
Fall Grant deadlines will be released September 2018.
A completed proposal should contain the following (no more than 1,000 words):
- A narrative describing the proposed project that answers the following questions:
- Why is there a need for this project?
- What will the new model be used for?
- What are the expected outcomes?
- An assessment plan outlining how you will determine whether the desired outcomes have been met.
Proposal materials should be submitted electronically as one package with the title "Innovations Pilot Proposal - [Your Last Name]" to email@example.com. Materials that are not submitted correctly and/or are over the word limit will not be reviewed.