Focus of Work
Clinical interests: Glaucoma and cataract. Normal-Tension Glaucoma, Pigmentary Glaucoma, Pseudoexfoliation Glaucoma. Early Diagnosis of Glaucoma. Research interets: Selective Perimetry for the Early Diagnosis of Glaucoma, Optic Nerve and Retinal Spectral Domain Optical Coherence Tomography Imaging, Tonometry, Efficacy and Safety of Glaucoma Medications, Epidemiology of Glaucoma.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons (1994)
- Internship: Graduate Hospital, in affiliation with the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (1995)
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital (1998)
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins Hospital (1999)
- Board Certification: Ophthalmology
NMH/Galter Room 15-150
675 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611