Focus of Work
I maintain an active practice focusing primarily on Cornea and External Eye Disease. I have a high volume of cornea transplantation patients and am amongst the first in the nation to perform modern endothelial keratoplasty surgery. I also continue to explore areas of corneal stem cell transplantation and traditional corneal transplantation, infectious disease, and oncology of the ocular surface.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine (1989)
- Internship: Georgetown University Hospital, Medicine (1990)
- Residency: New England Eye Center (1993)
- Fellowship: Wills Eye Hospital (1994)
- Board Certification: Ophthalmology
Two Prudential Plaza
Chicago IL 60601