The Ophthalmology Interest Group is a medical student run organization designed to help students gain more exposure to Ophthalmology. Some past events have included:
- Resident and M.D. Panel Discussions
- Learning the Eye Exam in Clinic
- Suturing Techniques in Ophthalmology
- Practice with the Ophthalmoscope
- Participation in Resident Research Presentation Day
- Medical Student Grand Rounds
With this specialty interest group you are able to gain more exposure to Ophthalmology. Please contact feinbergOIG@gmail.com if you are interested in participating in any events being put on by the Ophthalmology Interest Group.
Robert S. Feder, M.D.
Medical Student Teacher of the Year
Anne Langguth, M.D.
Resident Teacher of the Year