Read news from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s Medical Faculty Council.
- 09.01.16 Priya U Kumthekar, MD, of the Ken and Ruth Davee Department of Neurology, has completed her term on MFC Leadership, serving first as Vice President from 2014-2015, and then as President from 2015-2016. In turn, the new MFC President is Chris Robinson, MS, MBA, CPO, ATC, FAAOP, of the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation department, and the newly elected MFC Vice President is Jim Elliott, PT/PhD, of Physical Therapy and Human Movement Sciences. Congratulations!
- 06.10.16 Inaugural Biomedical Data Science Day held at Feinberg School of Medicine
- 04.07.16 Kenzie Cameron, PhD/MPH, and Diane Wayne, MD, Honored as 2016 Mentors of the Year
- 04.03.15 2015 MFC Mentors of the Year: Jonathan Licht, MD, and David Engman, MD, PhD
- 04.01.14 D. Mark Courtney, MD, and Ram Yogev, MD, received 2014 Mentor of the Year Awards
- 04.04.13 The MFC has honored Stephen Miller, PhD, and John Kessler, MD, with its 2013 Mentor of the Year Awards