Focus of Work
Dr. Allen specializes in cardiovascular epidemiology with a focus on health services research. Her research interests include the effect of neighborhood and environment on cardiovascular disease, disparities in quality of care and outcomes as well as the use of large databases to examine these questions.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MPH: Yale University, Epidemiology (2004)
- PhD: Yale University, Epidemiology (2009)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Epidemiology (2011)
680 N Lake Shore Drive, Suite 1400
Chicago IL 60611
Institutes and Centers
- Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) - Center for Healthcare Studies
- Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) - Center for Population Health Sciences
- Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) - Center for Translational Metabolism and Health
- Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS)