The new Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) is dedicated to accelerating innovation at the interface of medicine and public health and achieving measurable improvements in health for patients and populations. By developing and supporting research that combines the best ideas across disciplines, IPHAM aims to improve the health of our communities, our city, and the world.
Nine founding centers support the vision and mission of the IPHAM through focused and collaborative research and education. IPHAM houses the cross-cutting Center for Education in Public Health, which provides a home for critical Masters and PhD programs relevant to the education and training of diverse public health and health services research professionals. Each of IPHAM’s centers supports strong interdisciplinary research programs and provides a home for academic and community scholars conducting research that is linked to IPHAM’s overall mission.IPHAM, along with the Center for Healthcare Studies and the Center for Patient-Centered Outcomes, have faculty openings.
- General IPHAM open faculty positions
- Program Director, Master in Public Health
- Open Rank Faculty Positions in Health Behaviors
- Center for Healthcare Studies Faculty openings
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Faculty openings
- Director of Education in Palliative and End-of-life Care Program (Buehler Center on Aging, Health & Society)