The Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) is dedicated to accelerating innovation at the interface of medicine and public health and achieving measurable improvements in health for patients and populations. By developing and supporting research that combines the best ideas across disciplines, IPHAM aims to improve the health of our communities, our city, and the world.Faculty Openings
- Founding Director, Program in Preventive Rheumatology
- Research Assistant or Associate Professor for NIH Precision Medicine Initiative
*To apply for jobs, please go to the Northwestern Careers page. Select whether you are an internal or external candidate, choose the Advanced Search option and enter the appropriate job ID number. With questions, please contact Kara Pederson, Professional Affairs Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IPHAM Administrator for Dr. Ron Ackermann
Center for Community Health
- Research Project Manager for Dr. Ruchi Gupta. Job ID 31002.
Center for Health Information Partnerships
- Program Assistant 2 for Dr. Abel Kho. Job ID 30561.
- Research Data Analyst Associate for Dr. Marc Rosenman. Job ID 30982.
- Associate Research Administrator for Tasneem Uting. Job ID 30324.