The Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) is dedicated to accelerating innovation at the interface of medicine and public health and achieving measurable improvements in health for patients and populations. By developing and supporting research that combines the best ideas across disciplines, IPHAM aims to improve the health of our communities, our city, and the world.Faculty Openings
*To apply for jobs, please go to the Northwestern Careers page. Select whether you are an internal or external candidate, choose the Advanced Search option and enter the appropriate job ID number. With questions, please contact Kara Pederson, Professional Affairs Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- IPHAM Administrator for Dr. Ron Ackermann
Center for Community Health
- Communications Coordinator for Dr. Ruchi Gupta. Job ID 30279.
Center for Health Information Partnerships
- Program Coordinator for Dr. Abel Kho. Job ID 30123.
- Program Assistant 2 for Dr. Abel Kho. Job ID 30561.
- Associate Research Administrator for Tasneem Uting. Job ID 30324.