The Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) is actively seeking candidates interested in joining our organization which is dedicated to accelerating innovation at the interface of medicine and public health. By developing and supporting research that combines the best ideas across disciplines, IPHAM aims to improve the health of our communities, our city, and the world. If interested in joining our fast-paced, highly-regarded organization, please refer to the openings below.
IPHAM adheres to the following Northwestern University policy: All positions require a criminal background check. Successful applicants will need to submit to a criminal background check prior to employment.
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.
Center for Translational Metabolism and Health (CTMH)
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship - Bone and Mineral Metabolism for Dr. Nicolae Valentin David.
*To apply for jobs, please go to the Northwestern Careers page. Select whether you are an internal or external candidate, choose "More Options" and enter the appropriate job ID number. With questions, please contact Kara Pederson - IPHAM Professional Affairs Coordinator.
Center for Global Health (CGH)
- Program Assistant 2 for Dr. Robert Murphy. Job ID 33033.
Center for Health Information Partnerships (CHiP)
- Center Administrator for Dr. Abel Kho. Job ID 33593.
- Research Data Analyst for Dr. Abel Kho. Job ID 33105.
- Research Data Analyst Lead (Biostatistician) for Dr. Abel Kho. Job ID 33174.
- Senior Program Administrator for Dr. Theresa Walunas. Job ID 33427.
- Research Data Analyst-Associate for Dr. Abel Kho. Job ID 33496.
Center for Healthcare Studies (CHS)
- Research Study Coordinator for Dr. Elisa Gordon. Part-time and full-time applicants encouraged to apply. Job ID 32750.
Surgical Outcomes and Quality Improvement Center (SOQIC)