The Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) is dedicated to accelerating innovation at the interface of medicine and public health and achieving measurable improvements in health for patients and populations. By developing and supporting research that combines the best ideas across disciplines, IPHAM aims to improve the health of our communities, our city, and the world.
*To apply for jobs, please go to the Northwestern Careers page. Select whether you are an internal or external candidate, choose the Advanced Search option and enter the appropriate job ID number. With questions, please contact Kara Pederson, Professional Affairs Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Center for Community Health
- Research Project Manager for Dr. Ruchi Gupta. Job ID 31002.
- Program Assistant 2 for Dr. Ruchi Gupta. Job to be posted soon.
- Research Study Coordinator for Dr. Namratha Kandula. Job ID 31508.
Center for Global Health
- Associate Director, Global Health Education for Dr. Robert Murphy. Job ID 31674.
Center for Health Information Partnerships
- Research Data Analyst Associate for Dr. Marc Rosenman. Job ID 30982.
- Research Study Coordinator for Dr. Abel Kho. Job ID 31721.
Center for Healthcare Studies
- Research Study Coordinator, Sr. for Dr. Hassan Ghomrawi. Job ID 31594.
Surgical Outcomes & Quality Improvement Center (SOQIC)
- Research Project Coordinator. Job ID 31131.