The Institute for Public Health and Medicine (IPHAM) is dedicated to accelerating innovation at the interface of medicine and public health and achieving measurable improvements in health for patients and populations. By developing and supporting research that combines the best ideas across disciplines, IPHAM aims to improve the health of our communities, our city, and the world.
IPHAM follows the following Northwestern University policy: All positions require a criminal background check. Successful applicants will need to submit to a criminal background check prior to employment.
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.
*To apply for jobs, please go to the Northwestern Careers page. Select whether you are an internal or external candidate, choose "More Options" and enter the appropriate job ID number. With questions, please contact Kara Pederson, IPHAM's Professional Affairs Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Center for Education in Health Sciences
- Program Administrator for Dr. Jane Holl. Job ID 31953.
Center for Health Information Partnerships
- Research Data Analyst Associate for Dr. Marc Rosenman. Job ID 30982.
- Research Data Analyst Associate for Dr. Theresa Walunas. Job ID 32209.
- Communications Coordinator for Dr. Theresa Walunas. Job ID 32198.
Center for Healthcare Studies
- Research Project Coodrdinator for Dr. Patti King. Job ID 32281.
- Research Study Coordinator for Dr. Dorothy Dunlop. Job ID 32073.
- Research Study Coordinator for Dr. Hassan Ghomrawi. Job ID 32075.
Surgical Outcomes & Quality Improvement Center (SOQIC)
- Research Project Coordinator. Job ID 31131.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship - Bone and Mineral Metabolism in the Center for Translational Metabolism and Health
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Surgical Health Services Research
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship - Science and Outcomes Allergy and Asthma Research (SOAAR)
- Post-Doctoral Fellowships (3) - Behavioral and Psychosocial Research Training Program in Cancer Prevention and Control (T32)
- Post-Doctoral Research Training Fellowships in Behavioral and Psychosocial Aspects of Cancer Prevention and Control