We are now accepting applications for the Northwestern Emergency Medicine Medical Education Scholarship Fellowship. Applications will be accepted until October 1. Candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine required
- Applicants from 3-year programs are considered, however, clinical appointments may not be available to graduates of 3-year programs during the first year of the fellowship.
- Competitive applicants have strong interests in education methodology or research
- Interested candidates should send the following materials to Chelsea Harrison:
- Letter of Intent
- Letter of Recommendation from Current or Past Residency Program Director
- One Additional Letter of Recommendation
Northwestern University is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer of all protected classes, including veterans and individuals with disabilities. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the United States.