David W Baker, MD, MPH
Adjunct Professor of Medicine (General Internal Medicine and Geriatrics)
Focus of Work
My research focuses on strategies to improve quality of care and to reduce health care disparities for racial/ethnic minorities, the poor and uninsured, and individual with low health literacy.
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: University of California-Los Angeles (1985)
- MPH: University of California-Los Angeles, Public Health (1991)
- Residency: University of California Medical Center, Los Angeles LAC Harbor, Internal Medicine (1988)
- Internship: University of California Medical Center, Los Angeles LAC Harbor, Internal Medicine (1988)
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace IL 60181