Read the latest news from the Center for Education in Health Science (CEHS). The links below take you to articles where you can learn more about CEHS and our faculty's recent achievements.
- HSOR MS graduate Ravi Rajaram is first author on a study that found recent restrictions on residents' hours has had no significant impact on patient outcomes08/04/2015
- New study from NU's Center for Behavioral Intervention Technologies utilizes smartphone data to reliably identify people with depressive symptoms07/15/2015
- NU economists publish study on hospitals as 'insurers of last resort' in states that have refused Medicaid expansion under Obamacare, showing the costs to hospitals of treating the uninsured exceeds the cost of Medicaid expansion.06/22/2015
- HQPS MS ('13) and Feinberg MD ('15) graduate Paul Jansson receives 2015 American College of Emergency Physicians Award06/15/2015
- Megan McHugh writes op-ed on health policy implications of SCOTUS ruling in North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners v. FTC03/12/2015
- Ruchi Gupta is quoted in the New York Times regarding whether parents should feed their infants peanut products to help prevent allergies02/23/2015