The Alliance for Research in Chicagoland Communities (ARCC) launched the ARCC Online Resource Directory. The Directory is an online website compatible with Smartphones providing access to materials and resources to help interested community and faith-based organizations and academic partners to learn about how they can build capacity to conduct community-engaged research and support building, strengthening, and sustaining their partnership.
The website is continuously updated and offers a rich selection of helpful tools for community, faculty and research teams, for example:
- Guidance on Collaborative Research Dissemination
- Guidelines on Engaging Youth in research
- Community Guidelines for Academic Researchers
- Considering and Developing Your Organization’s Research Purpose
- Developing Research Questions
To access the directory: www.ARCCresources.net