Read the latest news from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine’s basic science academic departments. The links below take you to articles where you can learn more about our faculty’s latest achievements, awards and honors.
Cell and Molecular Biology
- Cores Get Gold Star Treatment for Role in Advancing Transformative Science
- Center for Advanced Microscopy and Nikon Imaging Center Wins 2017 Gold Star Award
- Scientists Discover Novel Treatment Target for Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Department of Cell and Molecular Biology Ranked 3rd in 2016 NIH Funding
Center for Genetic Medicine
- New Strategic Research Plan for Feinberg
- What Makes Our Internal Clocks Tick?
- Previously Unknown Gene Mutation May Increase Risk for Heart Disease
- Weekly steroids strengthen and repair muscles
- New Insights Into Herpes Virus Could Inform Vaccine Development
- HIV Infection Hijacks Intracellular Highways
- Doug Wilcox, PhD, recent alumni, and Hannah Gavin, PhD candidate, win Driskill Research Awards at Annual Driskill Day
- Satchell to Lead Major Infectious Diseases Grant
- Dr. Brown and Dr. Luo Named to New Leadership Positions within Medical Scientist Training Program