The Asher Center for the Study and Treatment of Depressive Disorders is grateful for the contribution for our research participants. With their help, we are able to able to better understand, diagnose, and develop treatment for depressive disorders.We invite you to review our current study descriptions and contact us for additional information on participating. Find study descriptions via the links below.
- ASHER Registry Clinic
- Biomarkers of Inflammation in Perinatal Depression
- Cognitive Affective Substrates of Smoking: Targets for Maternal Behavior Change (EMPATHY Study)
- Lamotrigine for Bipolar Disorder
- Lithium Therapy: Understanding Mothers, Metabolism, and Mood
- Optimizing Medication Management for Mothers with Depression (OPTI-MOM)
- Oxytocin Concentration
- Pharmacokinetics of Quetiapine Across Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Pravastatin for the Prevention of Preeclampsia in High Risk Women: A Phase I Pilot Study
Participate in a Study
To participate in a current study, contact our center via the information below.
Asher Center for Research and Treatment of Depressive Disorders
676 N. St. Clair St., Chicago, IL, 60611
Arkes Pavilion, Suite 1000