Katherine L Wisner, MD
Norman and Helen Asher Professor
Focus of Work
Dr. Wisner is board-certified in general and child and adolescent psychiatry. Her memberships in scientific societies include the Organization of Teratology Information Specialists, the Teratology Society, and the North American Society for Psychosocial Obstetrics and Gynecology.[Shorten text]
Select a keyword to see all related Feinberg faculty via the main faculty profile site.
Education and Certification
- MD: Case Western Reserve University (1980)
- Internship: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pediatrics (1981)
- Residency: University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Child Psychiatry (1985)
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh, Epidemiology (1988)
- Board Certification: Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry
NMH/Arkes Family Pavilion Suite 1000
676 N Saint Clair
Chicago IL 60611
View the Katherine L Wisner Northwestern Scholars profile.
Northwestern Scholars is a searchable database of research expertise across all disciplines at Northwestern University. You can view collaboration networks among researchers within Northwestern and with external scholars.